8 Reasons to go eggetarian
- Pigs are so cute. I just love how they wag their tails.
- Fish are friends, not food.
- Let chickens be.
- Eggs are a good source of protein. They're versatile and easy to cook too.
- Vegetable and fruits are so yummy and inexpensive.
- Salads are very easy to eat and prepare.
- I'm quite convinced that I am lactose intolerant. (I'm gonna have a glass of milk after writing this post so I can bloat and remind myself how bad it is for me)
- It's easier to go low-carb when you're following this restriction.